Only authorised agency users can request the temporary loan of information assets from the archive.
Authorised agency users can only request information assets from series for which their agency is responsible.
State Records remains the official custodian of the information assets, while the information assets has been loaned to the agency.
The conditions of loan outline the responsibilities of authorised agency users.
To nominate an authorised agency user:
- complete the Authorised Agency User Nomination Form
- the form must be signed by the nominated person and a Senior Manager (preferably with responsibility for information records management)
- for the nomination to take effect both the nominated person and the Senior Manager must read and agree to the conditions of loan
- a user ID number will be issued to the nominated person to request records for loan (the Senior Manager will also be advised of the user ID number)
- a form is required for each nominated Authorised Agency User.
Changes to nominated user or agency:
- a new form is required when a nominated person changes agency
- the agency changes as part of a machinery of government change.
Email the completed and signed form to srsaLoanServices@sa.gov.au.