Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Accredited and Non-accredited FOI Officer Online Training - provides knowledge and skills to process FOI applicaitons and draft their notice of determinations.
- Freedom of Information - General Awareness - provides a general awareness of FOI.
- Freedom of Information Refresher - designed to 'refresh' experienced FOI officers on important aspects of processing FOI applications.
- An Introduction to Information Management - provides an overview of the key elements within information management.
These courses are only available to:
- South Australian Government employees
- Local Government employees and
- University staff.
You can find more information about these courses at LEARN@ State Records