Use our online enquiry form to search for topics and to contact us.
- Where to start your research has information on how to begin your research.
For topic information try our:
Open by appointment only Tuesday to Thursday 9:30am - 12:30pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
Plan Your Visit before coming to our Research Centre to help make your visit more productive.
For government advice and support on:
- freedom of information
- copyright matters and
- training enquiries
For public enquiries about potential breaches of personal privacy by state government agencies.
Transfers of official records to State Records' custody and government agency access to the archive collection.
State and Local Government agency retrievals from the archive collection.
08 7322 7077
115 Cavan Road
South Australia 5094
GPO Box 464
Ph: 08 7322 7077
Customers who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call through the National Relay Service,
an Australia-wide telephone access service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 08 7322 7077
- Voice Relay number 1300 555 727 then ask for 08 7322 7077
- SMS relay number 0423 677 767
- NRS Chat call
- NRS Captions call
- For more information see the NRS website