State Records engages with government and the community to create high quality and best value services. The key principle guiding engagement at State Records is to create pathways for the community to access and benefit from South Australian Government information.
The Engagement Strategy 2020-2022 includes principles for engagement and the following commitments linked to our Strategic Plan 2019-2022:
- Engage with stakeholders to produce and improve all aspects of State Records’ work
- Develop programs and engagement activities targeted at members of the public to increase awareness of the archive and State Records’ services
- Implement measurable targets for public programs and other engagement activities to gauge effectiveness and inform future planning
- Develop engagement activities targeted at government agencies, including visits to the Gepps Cross Repository and online events
- Develop and maintain a targeted contact list for government agencies and community stakeholders
- Plan engagement at the beginning of all projects and continue a flexible and responsive approach throughout projects