Donating records to State Records

State Records only accepts donations of official records of State Government departments and agencies or local councils.

If you hold records which were created by, or once belonged to, an agency or council then please get in touch with Archival Services

If you have records to donate of private persons, businesses, companies or societies, approach the State Library of South Australia, a University, or local historical society.


Back to the top